In wake of the Romanian Health Institutions announcement, the Edge Design Talks event will be rescheduled for September 25 - 27, 2020.
We’ve thought long and hard about this and we feel that our community’s health and the quality of the event shouldn’t suffer because of the current events that are unfolding.
Regarding the validity and refunds of your ticket:
- All Conference tickets will remain valid for the rescheduled date;
- All ticket refunds are handled/facilitated by bilete.ro (starting with March 10 till April 1, 2020);
- The Workshop tickets will NOT remain valid, so we advise to ask for the refund through bilete.ro
În urma anunțului instituțiilor de sănătate din România, evenimentele Edge Design Talks sunt reprogramate pentru 25 - 27 Septembrie 2020.
Ne-am gândit mult înainte să luam această decizie și nu ne-a fost ușor, însă considerăm că sănătatea comunității noastre și calitatea evenimentului nu ar trebui să sufere din cauza situației actuale.
În ceea ce privește valabilitatea biletelor și restituirea banilor:
- Toate biletele Conferinței vor rămâne valabile pentru data reprogramată
- Toate rambursările biletelor o să fie gestionate de bilete.ro (începând de marți, 10 martie până cel târziu miercuri, 1 aprilie 2020). Veți primi un e-mail de la bilete.ro în legătură cu rambursarea.
- Biletele achiziționate pentru workshops NU vor fi valabile, de aceea vă sfătuim să solicitați restituirea prin bilete.ro.
Measuring what matters
Measuring what matters
What is really important to you and your work? How do you make sure you design your life to meet those needs? In this workshop we will explore the why, what and how of measuring success beyond money.
What are the drivers that keep your business going forward and how are you able to identify them? Is it possible setting projects and products up for success by other kinds of measurements than the usual ones? Does that motivate and liberate creativity within the team? Can it lead to better collaborations and expectation management? Yes! This is our belief and experience. We’ll share our stories and invite you to explore what it means to you in your specific context.
By the end of this workshop you will have a new understanding of how to measure values beyond money, and you will also walk away with the tool that ustwo uses for their own processes.
What you’ll learn: How to value success other than money; A new tool for measuring output and cultural fit; Identifying drivers and motivation triggers; Creating better collaboration and alliances.
Sun, 15 March 2020, 10:00
Betfair Romania Development
The Office, 21 Decembrie 1989 Blvd. 77
Workshop will be held in English.
She is Lead Process Designer, Team coach and facilitator at ustwo Nordics. At work she focuses on collaborative processes, learning and unleashing the collective genius. She also designs and facilitates strategic processes and workshops. Besides this, she also enjoys good conversations and planning surprises.